Support groups are a community resource to promote healing for individuals struggling with loss, illness or addiction. These groups provide a safe space for informal discussion and coping techniques to improve quality of life for members of our community facing personal challenges. All support groups are free to attend.
For more information including meeting days and times, call Christine Patti, community relations for Syosset Hospital (221 Jericho Tpke.), at 516-719-2418.
Below are free community support groups available at Syosset Hospital.
- Depression Support Group
- FRUA (Families for Russian and
- Ukrainian Adoption)
- Grey Sheeters Anonymous
- Mood Disorders Support Group
- National Multiple Sclerosis Support Group
- NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program
- SPOHNC (Support for People with Oral, Head and Neck Cancer)
- Weight Management Informational Seminar